About Inspire Medical Group in Sunnyvale, CA
The mission of Inspire Medical Group is to provide quality healthcare for individuals of any age, families, and businesses of any size, wherever and whenever it is needed by applying technology and innovation to comprehensive primary care medical services. Here at Inspire Medical Group we have providers that speak Korean and Spanish. For more information, contact us today or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 333 West El Camino, Suite 230, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
Table of Contents:
Inspire Medical Group is a subsidiary of Inspire Health Alliance, a managed services provider and consultant to the healthcare industry, which creates innovative care models that improve healthcare outcomes, lower costs and reduce risk through the application of technology. As a part of the broader Inspire Health Alliance organization, Inspire Medical Group can leverage the significant domain of industry knowledge and an extensive network of trusted experts developed over many years serving the healthcare industry.
The mission of Inspire Medical Group is to provide quality healthcare for individuals of any age, families, and businesses of any size, wherever and whenever it is needed by applying technology and innovation to comprehensive primary care medical services. We are particularly driven to expand the availability of primary medical care to rural and other underserved communities.
• Primary Care Physicians
• Nurse Practitioners
• Licensed to practice medicine in all 50 states
• Accept Medicare, Medicaid, and cash payments
• Send prescriptions to your local pharmacy
• Utilize state-of-the-art technology to provide the best patient experience and easy-to-use communication pathways
• Order labs and radiology and make referrals to specialists in your community
• A more productive relationship with your primary care physician
• Increased access to care
• Less travel and wait time to see a physician, less time lost at work or school
• Decreased costs
• Management of chronic illness
• Easy-to-use technology
• Secure and HIPPA-compliant
• Easy payment processing
• Convenient referrals to specialists